Swiftcurrent Creek Under the kitchen lights, you still look like dynamite
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
after so many seconds of sitting there with nothing to be entertained by, absentmindedness quickly filed in. Tiercel blustered a sigh and peered around the crime scene, making bored popping noises with her mouth as she cast about in quest of something to captivate her attention while she waited for her mother to putrefy. 

a dragonfly glided by and she swiped halfheartedly at it with her paw, but her view of the jettisoned remains of Wylla’s soma sharpened back into focus. ”MAAAA!” she bellowed, full of impatience. with a tween’s petulant stomp Tiercel rocked to her feet and pranced back over to the unmoving shape of her mother, poking her nose into a silver lobe and flitting her tongue out to wake her up with a clammy wet-willy—right down the canal. 

sorry mommo, existential lessons are hard to instruct when your pupil’s comprehension of death is exactly nonexistent. you gotta rub some stank on it to get the message across.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: Under the kitchen lights, you still look like dynamite - by Tiercel - August 18, 2018, 01:12 PM