Blackfeather Woods i blew a bad man away, today
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW (this is for the DB prompt 'the ghosts they sing to me') - but be prepared for mom comin' in hot and A N G E R Y

how much trouble would astara be in, once @Relmyna discovered the girl had once again purloined her treasured stone? the answer did not concern the black phantom; it had been months since her last abduction attempt, and she had grown cleverer, sharper -- a tiny, precocious, troublesome raptor.

under the eaves of blackfeather's matriarch willow, astara settled. she clasp the stone between her paws and examined its grooved surface -- it was flat, but oddly heavy; it seemed to grow heavier the more she stared at it, as if it knew it was being studied, and was drawing the observer into its strange center.

astara was unaware of the power the object possessed -- she was only aware of her vision which had suddenly clouded, as if smoke was billowing out around her.

suddenly, she was not in the woods anymore -- she was in some dark and unknown realm where trees were thin and shivered and there sounded from unknown depths the bellow of some furious voice; no sooner was she aware of her contact with this otherworld, she was wrenched back into normalcy with confusion writ across her dark face.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - July 31, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 08, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 08, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 09, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 16, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 26, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM