Blackfeather Woods i blew a bad man away, today
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the whisper of eerie beings here; relmyna swept astara closer and closed her eyes momentarily. it was a hard task set before them, but the mother could not turn away the cup meant for either of her daughters. bitter wine, but she had drunk of it once, long ago. now her daycub and her nightcub must do the same. meloniis belonged to blackfeather, and they to it. if either of cicero's last litter were to take the reins of the wood one day, relmyna knew she must grant them an early birthright.
an arc of feline movement caused the woman's thin throat to vibrate with a snarl; in the next moment, relmyna had curved herself past astara, thrusting the girl behind her as she stood with forelegs akimbo to confront whatever had come in the night. her rock of tongues, set upon by some small iteration of the cats who lurked in stony coves, must not be lost, but relmyna tempered her reaction, exchanging a swift hunt for more observation.
a growl; she advanced upon the little beast, seeking to drive it away; not vermin, not a killer of small things, but a nuisance all the same. a single warning was all the woman would give, however, and if the feline did not see fit to take it, its hide would become a plaything for the child at her back.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - July 31, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 08, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 08, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 09, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 16, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 26, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM