Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik had no other response for snarky female when she gave him an answer that wasn't really an answer, and so he said nothing else while the he waited for whoever else from her pack was going to show up. Arguing with this wolf would get them no where. 

Kavik was relieved that the new members standing in front of him were the nearby pack's leadership and not more of the female's packmates looking to start trouble. They had only just arrived here and were all very tired; they were certainly not looking for a fight. 

Kavik stood silent next to Liri as she spoke, studying the faces of the other leaders to try and gauge their reactions. So far, Wraen and Rannoch seemed a lot more reasonable than the female who had come at them with only attitude. When Liri finished talking, Kavik gave a bow of his head and added, And I'm Kavik, the other Alpha of this group. As my mate has stated, we did not come here looking for a fight; we have just arrived here and were toying with the idea of staying, but it appears it has some problems and has meaning to your pack. We have no issue with moving on, especially if it will avoid a fight, he added calmly. He was ready to be done with this mess. The group needed to find a place to rest, and he was tired of searching for a home.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by RIP Kavik - August 10, 2018, 10:15 PM