Stone Circle I want to break it into pieces small enough to understand
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched as the boy attempted to smile up at him, the expression stretching across the young child's face nearly making the man chuckle. Merrit was an unusual kid, he came off as curious and well calculated beyond his age. Greyback wondered if it was the child all on his own, or if someone was influencing him. He seemed different from his siblings-not that it was bad. He would go far in the world.

"c'mon,"

Greyback looked up from where he was staring to notice the boy was walking away. "Right away," He replied as he followed the tiny voice and blue fur. He walked behind him at a slow pace; his strides more than twice the child's. Taking his attention off the boy once more to look around, eyeing the forest around them. It seemed calm this morning, nothing of danger in sight. For now.

"why d'you talk funny?"

Tipping his head, Greyback snapped his gaze back to boy who was still focused on the trail. To a child he supposed so, especially since Merrit was young and did not know much of anyone outside Easthollow.

Giving a chuckle this time, he shook his head. "I come from a place far away," He stated, wondering if the child needed more of an explanation. "In tradition, higher ranks were to speak in sophisticated manner," Sophisticated didn't mean anything to the man anymore. He knew there was nothing wrong with how anyone spoke, especially among the wolves of this land. Greyback had learned to accept that long ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to break it into pieces small enough to understand - by Greyback - September 02, 2018, 12:52 PM