Dragoncrest Cliffs poured myself a plate of chocolate milk
328 Posts
Ooc —
Night was Ephraim's domain. When he settled down to sleep, he always encountered memories of his family in his dreams. Sometimes they were happy to see him and sometimes they were angry that he wasn't with them anymore, but always they made him feel guilty for running from the storm. He awoke often in the night as a result of these dreams. Usually he wasn't able to fall back to sleep for several hours, especially when it was the latter sort of dream, so Ephraim could often be found wandering in the late hours, dog-tired but unable to sleep.

This was one such night. He slipped out of Hougeda's darkness into the bracing wind of outdoors. He slept mostly where he happened to be, and that was usually in the cavern away from the others. It reminded him of the grotto and he favoured it for that reason. The night air was comforting, though, almost enough to lull him back to sleep as he wandered. He yawned, and was about to find somewhere to nest down when he spotted Bat staring up into the sky.

The coywolf crept over to her, dark tail swinging as he threw back his head to follow her gaze. What he noticed wasn't the stars, but the dark web-winged shapes that seemed to flutter in and out of view against the skies. "Didya see that?" he whispered when one flapped lower overhead and snapped up a moth.
Messages In This Thread
poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 02, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 02, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 02, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 16, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 28, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 01, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 18, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 19, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 19, 2018, 12:06 PM