The Sunspire I'm a creeper in a bathroom 'cause my buddy kinda left me alone
55 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
For any healers, aspiring caregivers or both!

Wisp was hyperfocusing again, but this time it was a moving target. Her eyes tracked every flutter of the butterfly's wings as it bobbed and weaved over the flowers on the slope near the den, every muscle in her body taut as she slowly followed it with robotic steps. She never let it get even an inch further from her than it already was as she traced the intricacies of its wings with her gaze. An orange pattern on a black backdrop, with a pair of black spots on orange whorls near the body. The hindwing had an orange pattern suspiciously like crab's claws, though Wisp didn't know what those were (or what a hindwing was, or what bug she was looking at, or whether it was safe or not).

Her eyes were fixed on the three white spots at the tip of the butterfly's forewing when it flew out over a ridge, and Wisp blindly followed it into thin air. Luckily, Sunspire's ridges were short and the slopes were gentle, so the fall wasn't long and she landed on relatively soft grass. Unfortunately, her momentum threw her immediately into the side of a boulder lodged in grassy decline; she hit it square on with one tiny forelimb, which snapped at her wrist. Pain threw her panic, which was already mounting from the fall, into total overdrive, wrenching a blood-curdling screech from Wisp's throat.
THREADS: 5/5
Messages In This Thread