The Sunspire Can't use an old map to see new lands
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He grinned as he imagined the pups going crazy over the fox pelt. The earlier, the better, he figured. Foxes could be pesky critters, and were better off outside of the wolves' territory. If they choose to come in, they usually got some wounds to show for it, if they made it out at all.

He nodded gratefully. Thank you, I appreciate that. I'll definitely reach out of I need help. Rueger considered himself a capable wolf, but he wasn't above asking for help if he needed. That was the whole point of living in a pack, to have others there to back you up, and to back them up when they needed it.

His ear swiveled and then his eyes followed, landing on the Alpha. He hadn't been expecting that answer, and he wondered where it came from. Did the pack have a lot of wolves that left? He considered Rannoch for a movement. He had only been here a few days, but the wolves seemed trustworthy. I have no problem pledging my loyalty, he said. To you, he added. He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, and pledge his loyalty to some future Alpha. I can't make promises about anyone who might come after you.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 03, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 10, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 03:13 PM