Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback noticed Steph's disappointment as he she turned away and went silent. Uncertainty settled over him as he wondered what he did wrong. Was it his words, or perhaps was it his shocked expression? He came to a still and bowed his head, hoping to catch her attention. He knew the role of Beta was taxing on the mind, and it appeared no different for the small black wolf in front of him.

"Miss Steph, I am sorry if my actions were displeasing, it was never my intention to upset you, " His voice was gentle as he spoke to her. His ears pushed back, wondering if she would accept his apology. "Yes, I must admit I am shocked to hear your ambitions, but I am not cross, " He shook his head as he spoke, "But, I fully support you. I meant what I said." He gave her a smile, attempting to wash away that frown upon her face. Although the wolf was much younger than him, the man always thought of her as a friend.

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - August 11, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM