Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"I want to know more about my family, but I hate prying into their personal lives, if that makes any sense."

Greyback listened as Steph talked, he was glad she agreed with him on formal socializing, but was a bit surprised when she addressed her problems with personal conversations. Was Steph having trouble opening up and talking to others, especially her family? He glanced at her for a brief second, studying her face. He couldn't imagine how awkward that must be.

He opened his mouth to reply but was unsure of what to say. He was attempting to get a trade in counseling, but was still having difficulty at time knowing how to address others issues. Perhaps if they both asked each other questions she would open up. "Of course, Miss Steph. It makes perfect sense...I'm sure your family doesn't mind you asking questions. Don't underestimate the powerful tie families have, they would be honored to share their experiences with you," He gave her a smile in return.

"How about you ask me a personal question, and then I'll ask you one? It can be anything, I'll go first."

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - August 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM