Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Curious, Greyback tried to figure out what Steph was thinking, his eyes roaming over her face. Was she feeling uneasy? He decided to be quiet, letting her think. Though, it wasn't until she spoke that he noticed she would rather ask first. He didn't mind at all. Anything to put the girl at ease.

"Speaking of family, do you have any outside Easthollow?"

Greyback froze, his brows furrowing together. He never would of anticipated her asking that type of question. Greyback disliked talking about his family very much. He was half tempted to change the subject, but that wouldn't be very fair to Steph. "I have my two kin, but we haven't conversed for almost 5 years," He replied. He was never close to his brother and sister, they had varying personalities. "I have also two daughters, but that's another conversation."

He turned to Steph, wondering if she would accept that as an answer. "What about you, Miss Steph? Do you have any family outside Easthollow?"

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - September 08, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM