Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His apology and the words following brought further tears to her eyes, and she ducked her head, blinking them away hastily. It wasn't necessarily a good feeling that he was giving her, nor a bad one--so much had happened between them, so much had been altered, that she didn't know how to feel anymore. Add Vilkas's disappearance on top of it and she was a muddled mess of emotions. She gave him no answer, merely nodding in response.

His sentiments were easier to tackle. "Change is always difficult," Lily murmured, thinking of all the changes she'd weathered, as of late. "Whether it's for good or bad. It's a lot to get used to." She knew he spent a lot of time with Delight, now. When they had first met, he had been hung up on Lennon. She liked Delight better, both in terms of his relationship with Alarian and as a whole. He seemed more genuine, honest.

"I'm sure things will get better, for you," she continued, the barest of smiles kissing her muzzle. "It'll just take some time."
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM