Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She listened in slack-jawed horror, her eyes growing wider as the tale continued on. When he had finished, Lily shuffled her paws, gaze raking the ground, not at all sure what to say to that. After a moment to compose herself, she drew closer, touching her muzzle to his shoulder. A brief caress, and then she moved away. Blinking slowly.

"I'm very sorry, Ali," Lily murmured. She swallowed, glancing away. "At least--I mean. . .at least he's dead. He won't bother you or your family anymore." That was a comfort, at least. Even if the onus had been placed on Alarian to get rid of him once and for all.

She looked back at the Governor, a small, sad smile coming to her face. "Thank you for telling me," she said sincerely. "I understand better, now. What you've been through. How you've suffered." And how it continued to haunt him. Would he ever be this candid again? Lily seized hold of this moment, keeping it close. Who knew when it should come again?
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM