Stone Circle Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The male watched as the others arrived. Followed behind him was his daughter, Ira, and a wolf whose name he didn't know. He spared a smile to both of them before dipping his head and turning to Brynn.

"I was at the main river this morning, and I noticed the water level was much lower than it has been. When I investigated some of the feeder creeks, I found no water in them at all."

His jaw clenched shut as he heard her speak about the drying water. It came to no surprise that the smaller creeks were dry if the main river was shallow. He looked downwards as he thought of what may be causing this. It was possible that the water was being blocked by a fallen tree or animals. 

He remained quiet while Valette spoke, listening to her state that there had been a lack of rain. It was true they did have a shortage of rain but it was nowhere near hot enough for the waterways to dry up. "I wonder..." He drawled "If the water is being blocked by a fallen tree to perhaps a beaver dam." He looked up and glanced at all of them individually. "It hasn't been hot enough for the water to dry up, and its not cold enough for it to freeze over."

He looked to Valette "But Valette is right, this needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Our prey might migrate with no water..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 10:26 AM