Mount Apikuni The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir knew that if she could give him some pointers on how to relieve his stress and he stuck to them it could better his health and maybe help him sleep. As he said it would be easier said than done she nodded. “It will be easier said than it would be done, but if you can try and if you can take the tips I’m about to give you and work them into your schedule it could benefit you in the long run.” She reassured him that he could do it. 

The first tip I’ll give is to work yourself more, not in an Alpha way but run for the fun of it, hunt if that’s what you like but exercising can do wonders for the brain and body.” She gave him her first tip that could help. She thought for a moment and then spoke, “You could also use some herbs for sleep, they can do wonders for insomniacs, not saying you are but if you’re not getting enough sleep having an herb to help once in a while could help.”. She nodded at him hoping he was following. “And sometimes it could be as simple as just talking about what is bothering you about our safety, to Liri maybe if you’re not comfortable coming to me or someone else in the pack. Talking is always the best therapy, or that’s what I think.” She said smiling hoping she had given him good advice. Kavik was a good alpha so far and whatever she could do to help him was because she was grateful for him and Liri giving her a home.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]