Otatso Wetlands barghest
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
ahh sorry i didn't get a notification that you'd replied to this!

[size=11.6667px%%]she would let her gaze shift away from his prying eyes to focus on the ever brightening horizon. the break of contact was not a result of any sort of awkwardness in fact the woman wouldn't even care to think it could appear like that. she simply enjoyed the view this spot offered and felt no want to miss the natural phenomenum unfolding before her. such a simple thing to happen rountinely every single morning and yet still managing to catch the attention of these infinitesimal beings that just relied on nature to work for them every single day. she would start slightly at his simple response, surprising herself in how easily her mind had almost forgotten she was not alone. not a good thing at all, the soldier was never one to not be on the look out for threats and to lose focus in the presence of another whom she knew nothing of was never wise.[/size]

dark, seemingly pitless eyes not unlike those of a shark would return to rest upon the brute- rounded ears twitching as they caught the disappointed tone lacing that one word. she would arch a brow at this, tail tip curling neatly over creamy paws as it twitches almost expectantly. her gaze would proceed to narrow at his next words, not missing the way his gaze travelled over her form as if this was simply a wolf surveying a piece of prey. her muscles would tense ever so slightly however she would otherwise continue to remain as still as ever- faithful gaze betraying nothing as she responded carefully. "i believe my question expressed that yes"  she'd suddenly stand in one fluid movement, taking a half step forward- confident enough in her own abilities to not find the movement a risky one as she simply continued "did something in my tone imply i wanted more? i must have missed it" perhaps a bit rude but frankly she did not care if she was making the wrong assumptions and ended up hurting his feelings, she survived this long on pure gut instinct and wasn't going to abandon it now.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
barghest - by Stigmata - August 09, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: barghest - by Tundra - August 13, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: barghest - by Stigmata - August 14, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: barghest - by Tundra - August 14, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: barghest - by Stigmata - September 23, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: barghest - by Tundra - October 03, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: barghest - by Stigmata - October 04, 2018, 04:44 PM