Permafrost Hollows with charm and flair
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the momentary silence between the two after her growl had ceased any further sounds of movement was stangely deafening. it seemed to press down on her until it was chased away by the masculine voice that floated out from the darkness before her. she would straighten quickly, bunched muscles relaxing ever so slightly at the apology that met her warning. so they weren't here to fight, she was admittably relieved having not wanted to waste valuable energy over literally nothing but she wouldn't put it past some wolves to be foolish enough to do so in a heartbeat. now that it seemed there was no immediate threat she would frown slightly as she sniffed at the air. it was definitely a male canine and she could detect wolf yes but there was something just slightly different about this brute. or perhaps she was just imagining it, she was running on very little sleep after all so who knew how unreliable her senses could be.

she'd lean to the side ever so slightly- letting the smooth, cool surface of the wall hold some of her weight as she shook her head subconciously to what he said although of course he could not see it. "it's fine" she'd murmur, voice although soft containing cool undertones as her dark gaze continued to narrow against the gloom. after letting a few more moments of silence trickle by she'd elaborate in the same almost monotone voice. "i was simply crashing here but i'm done with the place now, i was actually on my way out" it was quite impossible to read wether she'd prefer him to stay or accompany her back out into the fresh air for frankly the ghostly fae did not care. usually she'd be quite opposed to the idea of unnecessary company but it'd been so long since she'd conversed with another she didn't really care much. having said that she also did not care if she were to leave by herself in the slightest.
going to go ahead and end and archive this since kandros went inactive
the brute offered nothing more in response to her statement so tundra moved calmly past him and out into the fresh air, glad to move on from here and let him have her previous resting spot if he wanted it.
exit
Messages In This Thread
with charm and flair - by Kandros - August 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: with charm and flair - by Tundra - August 11, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: with charm and flair - by Kandros - August 12, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: with charm and flair - by Tundra - August 12, 2018, 07:46 PM