Heron Lake Plateau Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
It was a pretty short walk, but still, at the mention of Sebastian Colt almost dropped the bird to speak.  Remembering, he waited until he was able to place it where it would wait.  "Sebastian, huh? Bit of an odd fellow if I remember right. No offense."  Colt hadn't exactly seen him at his best, and this Nevouku was a bit odd too.  Not always a bad thing.

"Keep runnin into wolves that knew him.  Saw that one woman... Anastasia yeah?  A while back.  Think she was meanin to track him down too."  Luckily Colt was a goddamn gentleman and had told her where he went.  At the time he'd considered tryin to snag her himself, but that was before Niamh.

Over the course of the walk, Colt answered whatever questions he may have had and got to know him a little too.  The kid was quiet, and in a way reminded him of Eljay, which put an immediate liking in Colt from the get go.
Messages In This Thread
Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 14, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 21, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 23, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - September 01, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - September 06, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - September 06, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:33 AM