Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
<3

creamy hues scattered throughout her otherwise pale pelt catch the ever brightening light like specks of gold as she relishes in the pleasing warmth it casts over her as the sun claws its way up into the baby blue sky with an endless supply of determination. she inhales sharply, jaw clenching ever so slightly as the dangerously close claws of drowsiness reach out from the back of a mind plagued by exhaustion and she resists the sudden urge to plunge her head into the icy coldness of the waters by her side to chase back any of the fog trying to get in her way.

her gaze remains steady- the shifting light giving her an almost eerie expression with one eye shadowed and appearing jet black whilst the other continuing to catch the rays and glow a soft hazel. eyes of ice continued to pierce into her, the large’s brute searching gaze unmistakably surveying her but refusing to give anything up and she was oddly pleased at this- finding it almost refreshing to come across another being so..well she supposed should she listen to the whispers of others the word strange might fit but she much preferred interesting. for maybe he was right with his mention of silence speaking more than words for the two had only exchanged a single sentence and yet he stood out to her more than anyone else had managed to upon her finding these lands. she was genuinely intrigued by him, something the pale woman was extremely unfamiliar with usually trying to spend as little time in the presence of another and only ever doing so if it would be of some purpose to her. but this male whom she didn’t even have a name to call him by, his whole aura seemed to draw her in.

he’d step forward and siding the slightest narrowing of her gaze her expression would remain as stoney as ever. she was surprised however as her heart beat picked up slightly at its own accord, causing the blood pumping through her veins to hum. almost subconsciously she’d step forward herself so that there were mere centimetres between them. up close he was so much larger but she remained undaunted, very aware of how close her jaws were to the fragile skin of his throat and she’d run her salmon coloured tongue slowly over pearly fangs as dagger like eyes continued to bear into his, continuing to receive nothing from his steely eyes but a reflection of herself gazing coolly back at her. he smelt of trees which surprised her considering the general flatness of the area around them and felt a slight longing deep within at the thought of such forested terrain. their breaths mingled in the warming morning air as the silence pressed down on them and she waited.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM