Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She felt suddenly intrusive, like she had walked in on a ritual of which she wasn't meant to be a part. Something in her had changed, these past moons--she was friendly, still, but guarded. Reserved, rather than open. Her gaze fluttered down to the ground, demure, before she gave a small nod and opened her mouth to answer.

"Pleased to meet you," Lily murmured. "I'm Lily." She dipped her muzzle at the assortment of green things laid out before Seabreeze, bringing her eyes to the woman in a question. "Would you like some help?" she asked, ears canting forward in slightly-feigned interest. "I'm not terribly good with keeping plants straight, but I can follow directions, at least."
Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM