Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily stared hard at the plants, trying to memorize perfectly their appearance. God forbid she picked the wrong ones, poisoned half the Sanctuary. Once she was satisfied that she could select them from a greenery lineup, she nodded, and began to peruse slowly, her ear cocked toward Seabreeze so she could continue to hear what the young mother said.

"I would love to be their friend," she said, a little absently, but smiling nonetheless. The expression blossomed into a grin as Seabreeze spoke of her trade, and Lily looked up, tail wagging. "Me, too! I love trying to help others work through their problems." Even--she thought with some ruefulness of Ali--when they resisted.

She cocked her head, feeling a little better than she had before. She had felt so alone for a long time--it was good to have someone new to talk to. Another friend. "Why did you all leave your old home, if you don't mind my asking?" Lily inquired. "I've heard some things about it, but I've not gotten the full story." Little wonder, with how withdrawn she had been.
Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM