Hoshor Plains there's a buzz down in my bones
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she'd spotted the other whilst shifting her position to stretch out restless limbs. keen eyes had been quick to pick out movement out of their furthest corners and she'd turn her head with mild interest to focus in on the distant traveller. it wasn't uncommon to spot wolves moving in this general direction due to the lake glimmering away on her other side so she'd let her attention drift from the other although not before noting almost subconsciously how they seemed almost reluctant to be moving in this direction-glancing back over their shoulder and moving at a slow unenthusiastic pace.

she'd simply blink and let her own head fall back onto creamy paws, having now turned to be facing the lake rather than the direction she'd possibly be heading in next. the shadows continued to descend rapidly upon the lands, the sunlight's warm hues growing weaker in the face of oncoming dark and the fae's tail tip would twitch with eager anticipation. eye's although seeming almost as dark as night holding an almost eerie gleam to them.

noise. her muscles would be quick to tense, ears swivelling to catch the foreign sound that had invaded her space. there it was, the soft swish of someone moving through grass and she'd narrow her gaze with concentration as she tracked their movement. they were rounding her spot and coming to the opposite side and for a moment she didn't move- if it were simply a loner passing by which it usually was she didn't want to get her ear talked off by some over friendly canine in need of company. however upon hearing them cease their movements she'd prepare to turn quickly when a quiet chuff sounded through the air. with this she'd turn in a calmer manner as it was evident the other didn’t intend on jumping her but she’d still eye them with an air of suspicion. she’d blink with slight surprise when she realised it was the wolf she’d spotted earlier, now that they were before her she could tell it was a fae of earthy tones and judging from her scent she seemed to be a pack wolf.

she’d stand in one fluid movement, pale fur bright against the gloom of the arriving night yet dark eyes matching it perfectly. the newcomer’s body posture was welcoming, tail wagging slightly so tundra would allow her tensed posture to relax slightly in return but she remained alert and prepared for any change of plans. she’d eventually break the silence “can i help you with anything?” despite her tone not being particularly friendly it didn’t hold any hints of hostility either and simply seemed flat and lifeless. her gaze remained narrowed but beyond that unreadable to prying eyes as her tail tip twitched expectantly where it rested low to the grass.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 19, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 26, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:23 PM