Wapun Meadow silver light
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Well. How incredibly convenient for the silver-coated loner. Here she was, pining away for a place to call home, and here this man was, a complete stranger to her and yet more than willing to give her everything she wished for. It all just seemed a little too good to be true, didn't it? Rue didn't buy it. She had learned the hard way that no man is ever that nice without some kind of hidden motive... especially when the beneficiary is a young, attractive female. 

She was a bit torn as to what to do here. Just walk away? Attempt to get the woman to come with her instead? Rue supposed it was possible that this man really wanted to help, but it was just as likely (if not more so) that this sweet young woman was about to get way over her head in some yet-to-be-determined shit. Rue felt for the woman, she really did, but Rue was no hero-- certainly not without a pack behind her. 
I am editing the last paragraph of my original post in order to go ahead and exit Rue. This thread has been awaiting reply for three weeks, and I'm thinking if there's no longer interest we should go ahead and close it. 

Rue had already begun her attempt to quietly slip away when the man addressed her. Her ears flattened in dismay with being called out, but quickly raised again to signal friendly courtesy. "My apologies," she said, still shrinking backward. With a respectful dip of her head she turned and departed. Swiftly. Hopefully the pair would accept her apology for the "accidental" intrusion and allow her to melt back into the hills without fuss. It seemed they had pack matters to attend to anyway.
Messages In This Thread
silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: silver light - by Ruenna - August 22, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 22, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 22, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: silver light - by Ruenna - August 22, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: silver light - by Kove - August 23, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: silver light - by Shisu - August 23, 2018, 09:31 AM