Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami's nose scrunched up at Arcturus's declaration. "Is it really?" she questioned as she leaned in closer and sniffed eagerly up and down the length of it. It did smell a lot like a bone - like long-faded blood and rotted away meat, earthy, organic. Her stomach rumbled softly as the idea of food invaded her mind, but she ignored it for a different thought. A better thought. One that lit her face up with eager, devilish excitement.

"Oh my gosh, Arc, you know what we should do?" Yami murmured, her tail beginning to flail about in spite of how it made her wound ache, "You should, like, stick it in my fur on my neck or something and I can like go to Yam and Vevie all freaking out like I fell down and I broke my spine and now my bones are all sticking out and we can totally scare 'em and it'll be so funny!!"

In which Yami is evil and Stevie makes up nicknames.
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM