Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami grinned happily/devilishly as Arcturus nodded and set to work as she’d instructed. He was always good for just hopping onboard with whatever plot she came up with. She would’ve appreciated a little more enthusiasm from him, but beggars can’t be choosers. She was still but for the tremble of excitement as her imagination spiraled out of control. By the time she came back to reality, she had drafted an entire funeral procession attended by all of the pack at the end of which, she’d pop right on up and announce that she was alive, prompting the overjoyed sobs and worship-like gratitude from friends and family alike.

Back in the moment through, Yami glanced back at her brother fumbled at sticking the bone in her fur. ”Did you get it yet?” she queried before launching into some followup questions, ”Does it look good? Like, if you didn’t know what we were doing, would you think like, oh my gosh Yam oh my gosh, or does it look lame? Were there more bones? Should we try to find more?”
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM