Big Salmon Lake Can I get a connection?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was not surprised by his subtle disagreement with her plans, but she didn't really need him to approve of what she did. She didn't remark on it, though. She knew it most likely came from a good place, and as annoying as it was that he thought she didn't know what she was doing, she appreciated his concern. Besides, she had gotten along this far and managed to stay mostly in one piece--aside from the wound currently throbbing slightly on her shoulder. She would really be more careful going forward. The run in with the cat had scared her enough to make her realize how stupid it was to not be fully aware of her surroundings at all times, especially when wandering around on her own. She had been incredibly lucky that Cadwalader was the one to find her while she was somewhat vulnerable and not someone wishing to cause her further harm.

Speedy grinned, her golden eyes filled with amusement. She liked that she had put the teasing half-smile on his generally serious face. Nope. You don't, she said, lifting her chin in a playfully self-satisfied manner. It's good you realize that now, she added, lowering her chin to smile at him again. Her expression turned more serious, then. I really do appreciate you helping me, she told him. It would have been quite the painful ordeal had she been forced to tend to her wound alone. As much as she hated it, it was becoming more and more apparent that she was better off in a pack than as a lone wolf. 

A yawn opened her mouth wide and pushed her ears against her head, surprising her. She shook her head after, wincing a little as the movement jostled her injury a bit. The run in with the cat and the adrenaline rush that accompanied it had taken a lot out of her apparently. Sorry, she said, sleepily. I should probably find somewhere to rest, she finished, rising to her feet. There were a couple spots around here she could rest for a bit without being found; she had become kind of an expert at finding those kinds of places. Thank you for your help, Cadwalader, she said, a warm smile returning to her face. Don't be surprised of you find me calling for an audience at your borders soon, she added, her tail wagging a little with the statement. She didn't move anywhere just yet, though, in case he had anything else he wanted to add before they parted ways again.
Messages In This Thread
Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 23, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 04, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 10, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 12, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 17, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 18, 2018, 10:41 PM