The Sunspire it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
oc! I'd love a Terance thread <3
her tongue flicked over her lips in disappointment as the goat vanished over the rock, left on an uncomfortable angle on her ledge she scanned the featureless rock above. the voice of Terance had her auds perk, gaze rolling up to find her inky shape on the rocks above. muzzle dipped a fraction, finding the outline of the ledge which had seemed so much smaller from her standpoint. rearing up, she placed a paw against the rock, testing it, before launching herself upward suddenly. 

claws scratched dully across rock as she steadied herself, chin rising as she surveyed Terance with a shadow of a grin, tail flicking. pointing carefully with a dip of her head to what looked the edge of another, small ledge, she asked, "how about that one?" 
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Cassiopeia - September 06, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 10:46 AM