Silverlight Terrace i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Seek, and ye shall find—presuming it had been Dirge she had been searching for all along. More than a fortnight had passed since he visited the more southern reaches the wilderness had to offer. To say he had been leery since the sighting of the feline would have been apt; it was on high alert he roved the lower reaches trying to place that predatory musk. It had not snaked its way up to his nares yet, even in the passage of time, and it had not followed him back to the confines of the weald either.

Even it was not enough to deter him from his own habitual roving; he stole a fair look to the looming rise to the monolithic crag that was Moonspear caught in moonlight. Here he thought he could feel just the faintest chill in the humid air akin to a gentle caress, however disconcerting it was. Things would come to change soon, perhaps swiftly, and his opportunities would follow. They too would change in their limitless ever constant way, and that was something he tried not to let cross his mind.

Instead, he entertained the thought of Hydra, not knowing her gaze would soon light upon him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down - by Dirge - August 27, 2018, 11:56 PM