Silverlight Terrace i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It was the mystery that he enjoyed, yes, but also the subtle baiting that lingered in her phrasing. Supposing she could find the time to get away and all—if it wasn't obvious. It was to him, a throaty hum in response that was humored as much as it was intrigued when she would find the time to abscond to somewhere else. He could only imagine that her schedule was full, because when wasn't it? Hydra had always busied herself as far as he remembered, whether it was endless border patrols or chasing rodents for sport, she had always found something to do to busy herself.

It was surprising though, that she would cast caution to the wind and simply say now.

His brow raised ever so slightly, the flicker of uncertainty there and gone in a flash.

"Not afraid I'll snare you in a pit then," he said with a toothy smile. Snaring her in a pit wouldn't have been any fun anyway. They didn't even have one dug, though perhaps they should have. He gestured in that northernly direction then, taking a couple of steps to urge her to follow along... if she intended to make good on her words. "It's this way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down - by Dirge - September 24, 2018, 11:16 PM