Greatwater Lake Drink
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Despite her initial pause and Ruenna's redaction, Coriander still seemed determined to answer the question. However, instead of offering up her strengths, she spoke only of characteristics that others considered weaknesses. Rue could certainly relate. 

"My parents had similar concerns for me." Although Rue learned reluctantly, she had never felt any sort of real enthusiasm for hunting or fighting. "They thought I might be best suited for motherhood, and they were perplexed when I.." How to put it? "..turned down the opportunity last season." 

Rue shrugged, unwilling to label Coriander's nature as inherently good or bad. "I'm sure you find ways to be useful. The right pack will have a place for you." The words of comfort she offered Coriander were words that she often spoke to herself but wasn't quite sure she believed. Neither a hunter or a fighter, Rue was ill-suited to life as a lone wolf, but without a talent for either trade she had little to offer to a potential pack.

Rue took in a breath, also feeling a bit embarassed with the content of what she had shared. She figured that the feeling was an indication that it was time to push on. "It was nice speaking with you, Coriander. And.. I wish you luck." Rue smiled at the other woman before making her departure. It had been refreshing to speak with someone so pleasant, and perhaps the other wolves in these parts would be as friendly as her. One could only hope. 

Edit to exit Rue, since Coriander is currently inactive.
Messages In This Thread
Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 27, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - August 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 29, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - August 30, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 31, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 05, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - September 10, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - September 16, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 28, 2018, 09:05 AM