Blacktail Deer Plateau It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As she thought he did get upset. She sighed a bit and nodded at his question. It was hard for her but couldn’t imagine the thought for anyone else, he was still out there and could harm anyone who fell in his path much like the wolfdog had done. Her gaze shifted from the ground to the horizon and she let her chest move up and down one last time before she announced to him what had happened out there.

while we were on mount Apikuni I had left for the night just to find a place to watch the stars and explore just a bit. I knew I was too far off for anyone to hear me when I turned and saw him. He was awful, just a shadow moving toward me with teeth stained a venomous yellow. He lunged and grabbed ahold. He didn’t let go until I grabbed for his leg. I jumped over him and headed for you guys hoping he wouldn’t follow because I couldn’t go too fast and he didn’t thank goodness.” She said her voice was trembling by the time the story had ended. It brought all the memories back.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame. - by Elixir - October 05, 2018, 09:15 PM