Wapun Meadow when I knew love's perfect ache
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"our territory burned, it's what I've come to speak to Valette about."

Greyback assumed so, but hearing the words only made him more anxious. He bowed his head to her slowly before raising back up. Morningside had been in alliance with Easthollow for a long time now. If they were in trouble then surely Valette would need to know. "We are a little far from the border, but I will gladly take you to see Lady Valette, " He replied.

"I'm Dawn, Morningside."

Taking a step forward to the bank he glanced back to Dawn, instantly remembering the name belonged to somewolf high within their ranks. He gave her a smile as he introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Dawn of Morningside. I'm Greyback, Easthollow." He looked down into the water below and caught the small strands of pink fading around her. He glanced to her, taking in her build. She was smaller than him, and not nearly as big. He could easily carry her on his back.

"You look a little worse for wear," He stated, hoping she took no offense.  "Let me help you walk? "

Messages In This Thread
when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 28, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 30, 2018, 11:23 AM