Dragoncrest Cliffs do you like this setup i have.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Kiwi was back and that was a relief. Life went back to normal, more or less, though Bat sensed something amiss. She couldn't put a finger on it—and didn't try too hard, for that matter—but there was a strange tension she noticed especially when spending time with Wildfire. Although she didn't do it consciously, the Goufa wound up avoiding her mother by spending most of her time in Hougeda, lazing about in the cave's cool, dim interior.

The cicadas hummed loudly when she emerged from the underground rendezvous site into the late morning air. She had finally grown bored enough to venture outside for a little while. Bat skirted the area where Wildfire slept, meandering aimlessly for a while. Only when gray clouds began to gather, darkening the sky, did Bat light up disproportionately. It was going to rain soon, possibly storm.

She sped up a little, her steps purposeful now as she sought a good place to watch the incoming weather. As she scouted, Bat found herself crossing paths with her older brother. Her big ears wobbled atop her head as she slowed, then stopped. Bat liked Artaax well enough, though she wasn't particularly close to him; he was rather an aloof and standoffish sort, not personable like Blixen. She hesitated to call out to him, instead simply tracking his movements with wide, mercurial eyes.
Messages In This Thread
do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - August 30, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 01, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 01, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 21, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 30, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 03, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - October 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 19, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - November 06, 2018, 05:19 PM