Dragoncrest Cliffs do you like this setup i have.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The feisripa thought little of Bat's interest in his antics. Had she not spoken, he would've promptly forgotten she was even there beside him. He shifted his weight as he meandered a few steps this way and that, his eyes focused on the tops of the trees and not at all on whether or not he was nearly stepping on his little sister. He only offered his attention to her when she posed the dumbest question ever asked of anyone ever.

Artaax shot her a look out of the corner of his narrowed eyes. "Of course," he murmured, his tone conveying bluntly that he thought she was a moron for ever asking, "We do not give up before we even try." His lip peeled back slightly as he said it, but he brushed off the annoyance after a moment as he went back to his hunt. He dipped his muzzle low to inspect the feather further, working harder to implant the scent within his mind before he set off into the woods.

He took about ten steps before he stopped again and gave a glance backwards to his sister expectantly. He gestured forward with his muzzle, summoning her to join him. Dumb as she (and he) was, he knew there was no way to combat that other than to train her to do better.

Messages In This Thread
do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - August 30, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 01, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 01, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 21, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 30, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 03, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - October 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 19, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - November 06, 2018, 05:19 PM