Dragoncrest Cliffs do you like this setup i have.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
There was something disdainful about his response, which stumped Bat. She felt a little embarrassed about her mistake, though it went further than that. She got the distinct feeling that she was annoying him with her mere presence. Although it didn't quite hurt her feelings, she decided to fall back and leave him alone. Bat went still, remaining motionless even as Artaax took several steps away and making absolutely no move to follow.

But then he stopped and motioned for her to come along. She was torn. Did he really want her to come with him? He seemed so bothered. But it went against Bat's instincts to disobey a direct order, especially with the aloof Artaax. Uncertainly, she padded after him, staying mum for several steps.

But then the first few drops of rain spattered her muzzle. Surely that must impact Artaax's hunt. She froze and looked up at him, her eyes then wandering beyond her older brother's shoulder, to the darkening skies overhead. She was suddenly sure it would only be moments before the heavens dumped a whole lot of ice cold water on them.
Messages In This Thread
do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - August 30, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 01, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 01, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 21, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 30, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 03, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - October 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 19, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - November 06, 2018, 05:19 PM