Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt shook his head.  "Nah, more like we ran into a bear? Coulda been an off day I guess."  He'd only seen the tail end but it had looked like Ambrose  got a pretty big dose of the wrong side of that fight, and Colt was keen to not be impressed anyway.

"That is a plus.  And just because there's a lot of cute out there.... just makes it more important to... meet .. more of them, find out who's good.  Right?"  It came out a little tentatively, because ok, he didn't want to flat out tell her 'sleep around'.  From what he could tell sometimes women were wired differently than he (used to be?) and he wasn't sure how that would go over.  But since it was the only real advice he had, he settled for a vague offering of it instead.

we can fade this! Since fire has other stuff goin on.  And maybe have another one down the line!
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Colt RIP - October 11, 2018, 08:28 AM