Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted me, i came to you
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

The turning of the leaves reflected the wildfire hues of Ceara's pelt; it was autumn in which she was the most confident.  She had been scouting more often lately — what for, she did not know — and her time inside the Redhawks claim had been scarce the past four or five days.

It wasn't a good feeling.  Her duties had been tended to, but she hadn't checked and re-checked them like she usually had.  She was still hardworking, but she could no longer say she pressed herself to her limits.

Nobody had asked her to do that, anyway.  With more leisure time on her hands she was healthier.  She had more time to spend learning about plants and sparring.  The only drawback was now she was not tired enough at nights to simply pass out, and she relied a bit too much on the apples.

Maybe it would pass, maybe it wouldn't.

She was alert as she traveled through the turning autumn grass, and her eyes caught Caiaphas' form parting them in the distance.  She had avoided the mother not because of any dislike but because seeing the sea wretch brought forth the unpleasant memories of ripping out the stranger's throat, but if she were going to heal and move on at all, she'd have to face her packmate eventually.  They'd gathered herbs side by side when she brought Towhee back and it had been fine.

She hoped this would go just as well.  She chuffed to draw Caiaphas' attention (for the woman looked busy and focused), and then called out, Anything I can help you with?

Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 13, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 13, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: and when you wanted me, i came to you - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2018, 08:06 PM