Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
At first, Elwood didn't notice that Caiaphas was leaving; he was intently watching Raleska continue to battle with the beaver. But movement from the corner of his eye drew his attention, and he glanced over long enough to see the mother slinking away. His brows raised, but still he didn't speak out or move to intervene; it appeared that her methods of coaching her children was vastly different from his own, but it wasn't his place to correct her or the pups.

He could have departed afterward, but he remained, a silent, stoic symbol of moral support (and an able body ready to administer assistance should things take a wrong turn).
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM