Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
A few seconds later -- although it seemed like much longer -- the puppies completed their task. It seemed to be Svalinn that delivered the final blow, since he was the one holding the animal by its neck. Abruptly, the beaver went limp, and it was all over.

Elwood glanced around, as though expecting to see Caiaphas lurking somewhere nearby. He hated that she had missed witnessing her children's success, but he was glad he had stuck around. "Nice work," he praised. He wanted to help them disassemble the body and store it in a cache, but wasn't that a lesson they had to learn themselves, too? And he had no idea what Caiaphas wanted them to do with the carcass, anyway, since she had disappeared.

"You earned it all; but if you need a place to put the remains, there's a cache over there," he said, gesturing with his snout. And then he departed.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM