Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

It's a little akin to taming the beast.  She feels triumphant as he is confident enough to run their fur together.  Her chest puffs, and she playfully snaps her teeth in the air between them in both warning and invitation.

The first thing that comes to mind are the apples.  She might've mentioned them if she wasn't worried about what they might do to each other inebriated — that he'd let his darkest desires consume him and forget about his friendly face or that she'd misinterpret something and hurt him... it was out of the question.  That she'd be reminded of Bruges and what he did to her — no, what they had done together.

This isn't the first tall, dark, handsome man who has asked her to stay the night in the woods.  Only this time, she's not stupid enough to get played — she hopes.  I don't.. I don't get to do much at all.  I work.  Hard.  All the time.  What did she love to do?  Did she even know, anymore?  She didn't have her gardens out here, and this man was not Raven.  

I guess I.. don't ever get to just sit and look at the stars.  Lame.  Lame, that was lame.  She drew her gaze up, disappointed by the trees that covered the sky.  But.  I mean.  If that's dumb, she rolled her shoulders, as if to finish the sentence.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 11:33 PM