Duck Lake don't know what you've heard about me
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Just a cameo, feel free to skip!

Their sudden bloodlust had been satiated via a duck massacre, the blood of which now coated their muzzles and chests. It had been brought about by their frustration of being apart from their third head for far too long, Lyra was sure. It didn't help that the creatures had also been incessantly loud and...just plain annoying. The moment passed and appetite appeased, Hydra now worked her way through the bodies while her sister, exhausted, had retired to the shade a few feet away.

She didn't rest for long. She was facing away from the lake, but an ear swivelled towards Hydra as she felt a prickle of anticipation run down her spine. Another had entered the scene. She continued to pretend to nap, feeling her sister's eyes on her which she acknowledged with a flick of her notched ear. Silence filled the air, before the stranger suddenly spoke with a voice that sounded as if it hadn't been used in an age. Lyra almost let out a snort of amusement — did they really look like the wandering sort to him?

In one fluid movement, the girl rolled onto her side to observe the interaction, ears pricking as she raised her head and studied the pale-coated man.
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 25, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 26, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Lyra - September 26, 2018, 04:53 AM