Blacktail Deer Plateau what a lovely day to Suck Toes
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
"Not long, really. It was established this summer, from what I've gathered." To tell the truth, Rue wasn't sure exactly when Blacktail Deer Plateau came to be, but during her conversation with Elixir the wolfdog had indicated that they were new here. "I do know that the founding members traveled together for some time, looking for the perfect place to settle down. That would be Liri, Kavik, their beta Grezig, aaand.. Elixir and I think Minori." Rue thought there may have been more original members, but those were the only names she knew for sure. "For the most part everyone else is new, like us." 

The girl's answer was more than a little vague, but Rue figured that was okay. Yearlings don't just pop out of thin air; they have to come from somewhere, and if Wilson was on her own so early in life then it was likely her story was a sad one. Rue could understand why the girl would might want to avoid that line of conversation when making a new acquaintance. "Oh. Well I think you were lucky to end up here, and I'm sure we're lucky to have you." If their luck continued, perhaps the young woman would decide to stay for longer than just the winter. No doubt she would prove herself to be capable and an asset to the pack, considering that she had been hacking it as a lone wolf for so long at such a young age.
Messages In This Thread
what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Wilson - October 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Ruenna - October 13, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Wilson - October 14, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Wilson - October 14, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: what a lovely day to Suck Toes - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 12:27 PM