Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
@Alarian I assume forward dated a bit

He had ventured from the woods again when he inevitably grew restless. Since their last encounter, Alarian had crossed his mind more often than he would ever admit. So when he found himself in the mountains, he let his feet carry them to the cavern where he first found the other man; it was empty, but he knew it would be, still he couldn't stop the shot of disappointment that moved through his chest. He grew angry with himself for even caring and eventually moved on into the valley below. His skin felt too tight, and he tried to ignore it as he wandered, but nothing seemed to help. 

His travels brought him to a lake, and stopped there to drink, sitting down at the water's edge to rest a little before moving on. He wondered if finding someone to terrorize would scratch his restless itch. He wouldn't kill or anything; the dark thoughts weren't that bad yet, but he sure would like to find some unsuspecting wolf and mess with them a little--watch them squirm a little in fear. 

He sighed and slid down to the ground. He supposed he could also just go home and see if there was any work to be done, but that didn't seem quite as fun. He stared absently at the lake, pondering where he might go next, leaning significantly less towards the option of going home just yet.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM