Cricket Creek Bog i.xi : who was ground down in the end
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She was going to take him.  Again, Colt tried to feel triumphant in this; and again, he just felt empty, Niamh's frantic and faint voice resounding in his ears.  What the fuck was he doing?

Finding his sister, that's what.  Maybe she could leave her brother for dead for the 'good of the pack', but Colt had never been that selfless.  He was a Blackthorn; he'd been raised with a ride or die family mentality that was practically bred into their genes by now.  If she loved him, had ever truly, then she would eventually understand.  And somewhere along the line maybe he'd decide if he was going to go back and give her that chance.

Because he wasn't quite sure yet.

"I don't," he said, rising and following at a brisk pace.  He'd let her set it, though he was itching to run.  He'd not seen much of the coast.  But if it was an island, then likely it would be easy enough to find.  The coast was a pretty straight shot after all... only two options for travel.
Messages In This Thread
i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 05, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:18 AM