Blacktail Deer Plateau You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He had gotten significantly better. Completely unaware that he spoke aloud in his sleep and everything, the navy blue-black wolfdog was attending to what he could as he could, less often taking breaks to rest in a stream or river as he did to relieve the heat of the fever. It was nearly broken, and he tried to tolerate it as much as he could without being absent. He had noticed much more absence around the lands as he reacquainted himself with his own circuits, his scent fading as did others, but he too wondered where the others were. 

Minori, Corvus, that Mouse Kid; and even Liri had seemed to ghost from the land. After the conversation he had with Kavik, the confused hybrid had no idea where the plans would lead, now. But if Kavik has his back as he said, Siqsa would return it.  
Speaking of the devil-

a howl broke through the musings, and it snapped the attention of the Ntima Son to the place which it came. It was from Kavik, and the summon wasn’t laced with too many high notes. It sounded kinda regretting. Somber. The leader, in Siq’s mind, was a hopeful dude. Regret never had come in between anything he had with Kavik, and for him to take such a saddened voice left The Demon puzzled. But regardless of his muse, the hulky wolf slowly deterred from his own path, and swayed towards where the meeting was to be held.

Eventually the bulky bastard made it to the clearing, which was already occupied by Ruenna and Kavik. Siqsa had wound up next to Ruenna, and he gave a hesitant and very awkward second to notice her, but moderately afterwards, he gave an appreciative side of his snout to her slender shoulder of silver before settling himself down to lay beside her. It felt better to lay down as his neck strained often from the injury, and after healing to keep his heavy head moderately level with the meeting. 

He gave ave acknowledgement to the Alpha, a duo of ducked crown and slightly averted stare from his molten gems. 
What happened?

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light - by Siqsa - December 18, 2018, 09:41 AM