Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sex/rape

The sounds coming from his lover were enough to drive the beast crazy, so to see that look on his face as he glanced at Midar over his shoulder was almost too much. The words were like a plea, and he could no sooner deny the scarred male what he wanted (or thought he wanted) than deny himself the oxygen he needed to live. Had Midar known what he actually felt, he would have stopped, but he was not a mind reader, and he had no reason to doubt Alarian, so he moved on top of him, careful to hold back most of his weight so as not to burden his lover's bad leg. His muzzle moved softly through the fur at the back of the other man's neck, teeth grazing his skin before taking his scruff between his jaws in a firm but gentle hold. By now, there was little he knew better than the way Alarian's body fit against his, and it showed in the way he pushed inside his lover without any searching, finally giving them both what they needed.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 21, 2019, 10:19 PM