The Sunspire Summer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
poor Fang he's so awkward

They sat in silence for a time, Fang simply enjoying her presence, when she finished nuzzling against him he leant against her gently for a moment, simply enjoying her being so close. His own thoughts drifted, trying to puzzle out why this small female made him act and feel like a yearling pup again. His ever present half smile etched across his face.

Does this make us mates? Once again he was brought back to reality by her words and once again he found himself virtually speechless. For a time she had barely spoken, so little that when she did it was like music. Now she was speaking of love, and mating. Again he did his best to keep his face free of expression, though he tensed as she offered her opinion on it all. Well. I. ..uhh He managed to mumble as her words whiz zed through his head. After all Fang was above most else, a male, and this was something like dangling a piece of fresh meat in front of a hungry lion. Taking a few deep breaths he tried to compose himself, before answering. If that's what you want. .. He trailed off quietly, letting the words sink in as he ran a series of licks along her muzzle and face once again. Content just to be in her presence.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Summer nights - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:49 PM