Arrow Lake separate the weak from the obsolete
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
i think the order is boofed this round but i wanted to toss ingram's reply in before the new round started <3

ingram, it seemed, had very poor judgment. his judgment had been that vercingetorix was welcome here -- a fact that was anything but as he saw the harsh bite of mahler's furious lilac gaze.

well fuck, he thought, rising to his feet like an oaf. he had messed up, obviously, by being so lax around what was apparently an intruder. he sucked in his breath and rushed to mahler's side like a prissy brown-noser, because in this moment, that's exactly what he was -- he was not about to upset the man that so graciously allowed him and his mate and his daughter a home.. even if it came at the cost of betraying aurewen and the clearly excited puppy that was about to dash past him.

it was a bitter moment then, standing at full attention and denying vercingetorix his chance to say hello to his babies. as a freshly minted father himself, ingram's heart fell for the man.. but mahler's word was law, and ingram lifted his chin to the man and offered a warning growl. please leave, his eyes implored -- he did not want children to see their daddy die today.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Mahler - June 01, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Kazimir - June 01, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Dragomir - June 02, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Andraste - June 02, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Kazimir - June 03, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Ingram Sr - June 03, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Isilmë - June 03, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Mahler - June 04, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Dragomir - June 04, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Andraste - June 06, 2019, 12:25 AM