Moonsong Glacier the tears that spill from her eyes
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
this seems like a good place to wrap this up. last post for me & pri.

we are seven strong, praimfaya does a quick mental headcount of the wolves she has gathered to her cause thus far. it was quite an accomplishment, she thought. her mother, she hopes, would've been fiercely proud. we have several fighters. there is no lack of sparring partners. the worlida assures the older woman as they move, but a quick sigh draws the slowing of her steps until she has stopped, turning to face cassandra head on. all i'm suggesting is to check it out. talk to my wolves, if you want. nothing more, nothing less. no one will force your paw. praimfaya says, a bit exasperated. how many more ways was she going to have to say it? you can continue following me to roangeda or you can venture south to the fen when you get down that way. they are clear of the cougar and praimfaya is confident in her own abilities to find her way back home ( she found her way here after all ).

when she has the woman's answer ( and whether cassandra follows her or not ), praimfaya turns once more facing broken antler fen and continues making her way in that direction, not stopping until she crosses into the borders of her home.
Messages In This Thread
the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 06:35 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 03, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 05, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 06, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 18, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:10 PM