The Heartwood and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Edit: I have had previous OOC permission to join this thread, for anyone concerned.
Please skip Andy until (or if) you'd like for her to be noticed.

Ash, if earthembers;
sifting from a sky so near to deep darkness. It had been hours since the stricken has gone from the briars; and instead had wound her way to the Heartswood, for it had been here last that she had been blest enough to ensnare some manner of quarry. These heavens had struck so very nearly all from her; and in quiet moments such as this, her countenance was softened, hollow-eyed. Again bodement, as she wonders if she might return to that place where she had forbidden herself to sup from waters only some days past.

Even in death, he divided her;
yet even still did he deserve burial. Andraste has only thought of it, of course; for she has naught the might to move the father of her first brood herself, nor majesty to exhume the earth in some decent and honorable way. Mother, if only by blood—
( notagainneveragain )
—her somnolent wrath aslumber even as her soul streaked from her, heard faintly the words of this diabolical meet—!
( NamewasVercingetorix;brokehisbones;
daughter;whereisshe—? )

Dragomir; Isilmë; hers; not hers;
nevermind the way her dark dragon had last looked upon her; she would not ever forgive the queen upon the Moonspire should this enlivened dread skulk through the very stone for claimance. 

Her ruined masque did not shift, howe'er, as Andraste stept as spectre through the mists;
donning them as mantle; the silence as slippers. She could not hope to ghost amongst bloodwraiths—
—but she could lurk, linger, and learn for a precious time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore - by Andraste - October 18, 2019, 08:04 PM